Well, here are some of the writing tasks I do for clients in the course of my work as a copywriter.
Your website content is as important as the signage on a shopfront or company vehicle. Every page deserves professional polish.
- Website content – Someone has to write those words you read on websites you visit.
- Project descriptions – Architects and other professionals showcase their work in words.
- Product descriptions – Smart words paint pictures that sell products.
- Directory listings – Spare advertisers the complexities of writing their own listings on your directory website and they’ll sign up more readily.
Keep in touch with your customers and prospects with fresh, regular content that reminds them you’re there for them.
- Blog posts – Be there with interesting, informative materials so would-be customers can see you’re awesome.
- Newsletters – Keep in touch with your audience; they’ve given you permission so you owe it to them.
- Product blasts – Pop in to your customers’ inboxes with regular product news.
- LinkedIn articles – Put your expertise on display in the world’s biggest professional online marketplace.
Proof of Cred Content
When people say good things about businesses, other people listen (and buy). Proof of cred content is golden nuggets for your reputation.
- Testimonial interviews – You ask a client for a testimonial and it never happens. Have me call them as your rep and they’ll be happy to provide everything I need.
- Case studies – Spell out the value and expertise you delivered for a customer and the difference it’s made to them.
- Star customer stories – Honour your customer with an interview that results in a part case study/part spotlight on their business, published online.
Ad Hoc Content
You need something written and it has to be brilliant but you have no idea where to start. I’ll take care of your ad hoc content needs for you.
- Real estate listings – In the competitive world of real estate, you need every ounce of advantage you can get.
- Corporate profiles – For your LinkedIn page, your prospectus or your speaker bio.
- Magazine articles – Capitalise on industry mag opportunities and receive repeat invitations because your copy was written with such polish.
- Print materials – Product packaging, flyers, brochures, invitations and even backs of business cards.
- Pitches – Take full advantage of the opportunity to present your product to a potential major buyer.
Stop stressing about your writing needs. Want to know more about working with this experienced Brisbane copywriter? Check out my FAQs.