Ad Hoc Content
Words don’t come easily to everyone
We need words to perform across so many different functions every single day. As a business person, you’ve got far better things to do than sit in front of a screen, waiting for the right words to come. A quick chat about your needs is all it takes for me to turn your seemingly random thoughts into high performance copy.
Food truck signage | tag lines | restaurant/cafe menus | letters to politicians | letters to the editor | magazine editorials | eBooks | invitations | product labels | stripper bios | message-on-hold scripts | usage instructions | company magazine articles | catalogues | table talkers
Don’t just sit there, write something!!
At least, that’s the thought that screams through your head while you’re sitting in front of a blank screen, fingers frozen, flashing cursor mocking you. There are tons of times when you need to fire off an important collection of words – sometimes short and sweet, other times long and meaningful. What if you could get someone to write this stuff for you, without it costing you a kidney?
We have technical products and Gina is always able to understand technical points of view and translate them into clear, reader-direct benefits. She has a strong ability to separate features from benefits and make it easy to read.
We have worked with a few copy writers over the years and Gina’s professionalism has really stood out. She basically said "I will get this done" and she absolutely did, well within our time frame. Her passion for words and creating amazing content is extraordinary!
We regularly call upon Gina when we have opportunities for visibility in marketing and media. She familiarised herself with our offering and requires minimal input from us to produce the results we’re after.
We were very happy to discover Gina and her marketing talents. Not only does she quickly grasp the point we want to make, she provides copy that is professional and right on point.
We have relied on Gina over the years for copywriting that uses our very specific brand voice. Gina skilfully carries this through all she does for us.
We turn to Gina whenever we have need for copywriting and even to write ad hoc items such as speeches, LinkedIn material and some letters. After experiencing such efficient and courteous service, we are delighted to recommend Gina.
Gina has gone above and beyond her original scope of works countless times to deliver truly ingenious and creative works of art.
Words don’t come easily to everyone
… yet we need them to perform across so many different functions every single day. As a business person, you’ve got far better things to do than sit in front of a screen, waiting for the right words to come. A quick chat about your needs is all it takes for me to turn your thoughts into high performance copy.
- Real estate listings - Send me your photos, floor plan and some bullet points and I’ll create a listing that will get the phone ringing.
- Corporate profiles - Don’t let the opportunity to sell yourself or your business go to waste. Short and punchy or comprehensive, let’s go.
- Industry publication articles - Be more visible in your industry by talking about your vast expertise. I’ll bring the polish and readability.
- Print materials - Invest in quality copy to match the smart design and professional photos. A cohesive result truly matters.
- Speeches - You have an important event coming up. You want your words to flow and captivate. Allow me to assist.
- Letters - Some letters have momentous potential. Instead of hoping for the best, shoot for a spectacular result.
- Product packaging - Usage instructions, recipes, tag lines, serving suggestions, brand messaging … every word counts.
- Social media profiles - If your social media account is important to your brand, every aspect of it should communicate effectively.
- Business cards - It’s precious real estate, a tiny spot to make a big impression. You bet I write business cards! What do yours say about you?
- Directory listings - Either you own the directory and want the listings written well or you’re advertising on one. I can help.
- Video scripts - Single or multi-person, or text only, with limited time available, you need the story to be succinct.
- Company blurbs - You may need short, sharp copy for trade show exhibitor bios, or for guest blogger and speaker opportunities.